Hope you had a great summer! We want to welcome our new residents who will be moving in on August 15, and remind you to get ready for an exciting year! We hope that you enjoy your new home, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Make sure you follow us on all of our social media platforms to keep up with news and events!
- Guests at the pool must be accompanied by a resident who is hosting them. Residents must have amenity bands at all times while using any of our amenity areas. Only two guests allowed per resident.
- Glass, pets, and smoking are not allowed at any time inside the pool gates. Anyone seen with these will be asked to leave immediately, and the host resident will be fined.
Reminders & Updates
A friendly reminder that rent is always due in full on the 1st of the month. Late fees start on the 4th of every month. If you have any questions regarding your rent payments, please contact the Assistant GM.
Guest parking is located along the back fence of the property behind buildings B and C. Guest parking is indicated by the signs labeled “guest parking.” Spots labeled “compact” are not guest parking spots. Violators will be towed.
Make this your best year yet!
Welcome to a brand-new year. We’re thankful you have chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. We are dedicated to giving you an experience that is hassle-free, a great value, and fun! Throughout the year, we’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked the Campus Advantage team for their tips! Here is what they had to say:
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Meet your neighbors. Make friends. Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you!
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join in the fun! We’ll have community events for you to enjoy all year, and let us know what else you want to see.
We are passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being a part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Movie Night on Luxx — August 16 @ 6 p.m.
Need a break from unpacking? Come down to the clubhouse for some movie theater goodies and chillax with us on our comfy couches! Follow us on social media for more details.
Popsicles by the Pool — August 17 @ 2 p.m.
Catch some rays at our Vegas resort-style pool and cool off with a yummy Popsicle!
Back-to-School Goodie Bags — August 18
School is starting soon! We will have goodie bags with a few essentials you might need to start the school year off right.
New Resident Mixer — August 19 @ 4 p.m.
Love making new friends? Come on down to the clubhouse and meet your neighbors! We’ll have refreshments and music to get the party started.
Breakfast on the Go — August 23 @ 9 a.m.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Come by the shuttle bus stop, where we’ll be providing you with goodie bags filled with delicious breakfast foods to get you prepared for your first day of class!
Grocery Bingo — August 25 @ 6 p.m.
Already low on groceries? Join us in the clubhouse and try your luck at winning some free food!
Dodgeball Tournament — August 27 @ Noon
Had a rough first week? We’ll be hosting a dodgeball tournament at the volleyball court. Teams will be first come, first serve. The winning team will win a pizza party on The Luxx!