We hope you had an amazing move-in experience! A lot of events are coming, so be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter so you don’t miss anything. Everyone in the office is excited for the upcoming year. We want everyone to be as comfortable as possible and have a great living experience!
Residents, please make sure you are disposing of your trash properly.
- Containers with bagged trash should be placed outside your front door between 5–7 p.m. Service begins at 8 p.m.
- All trash must be in bags and securely tied.
- Only two bags will be picked up per evening.
- All boxes must be broken down and flattened.
If not complied with, the unit will receive one warning. If after the first warning the unit is again in violation, their container will be removed and/or a fine of $25 per bag will be issued to the unit.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–4 p.m.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (210) 570-5533. Available seven days a week!
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 4th.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Sylvia Sarzoza, our AGM, or email her at email@example.com.
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, lounge reservation requests, and event idea submissions, please contact our Resident Director, Colton Cockrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Roommate Mixer — August 23 — Come out and bond with your new roommates at the clubhouse! Enjoy games, a movie, and some free food. Could a Wednesday night get any better?
Dive-in Movie — August 24 — We know it’s hot, so what better way to cool off and relax than a movie while you swim and hot tub? Popcorn and drinks will be provided!
First Week Pizza Party — August 25 — Come to the clubhouse to eat some pizza and unwind after the first week of school.
DIY Bath Bombs — August 28 — Meet people in your zone and get some one-on-one time with your CA. We’ll be making bath bombs with essential oils and fun colors to start the semester off right.
Super Smash Bros. Tournament — August 28 — A competitive night of Super Smash Bros., where the winner will receive a prize.