We hope you all have a painless finals experience and come out alive with straight As on the other side. Be sure to stop by the office for all your finals needs — we have a few survival packs for y’all here. If you happen to be graduating, we would like to wish you a big congratulation. Stop by the office, where we have a little something for you, too! Have a safe and happy summer! Go Runners!
- Guests at the pool must be accompanied by the resident who is hosting them. Residents must have amenity bands at all times while at the pool and are allowed two guests each at any time during normal pool hours.
- Glass, pets, and smoking are not allowed at any time inside the pool gates. Anyone seen with these will be asked to leave immediately, and the host resident will be fined.
Reminders & Updates
If you are moving out early for the summer and not returning, please be sure to let the office know. You will still be responsible for for your June and July rent, along with your SimpleBills for electricity, unless you have properly relet your unit through the office.
Don’t forget that rent is always due in full on the first of the month. Late fees start on the fourth. Please be aware of any past due balances; they will be due in full at the end of your lease.
The after-hours on-call service is for emergencies only! Please do not abuse this service for packages or non-emergency issues.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As the academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, and stay on top of your academic game, as well as open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be heading to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- Have some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun!
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team! All current and future residents are encouraged to apply at our national recruiting page at CommunityAssistant.com.
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or to get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the (almost) end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Finals Survival Packs — May 1–7
Stop by the leasing office if you need a survival pack filled with supplies to help you get through your finals.
Breakfast on the Go — May 3 from 8:30-10 a.m.
Grab some breakfast goodies at the shuttle stop on your way to class.
Cinco de Mayo — ¡Olé!
Maybe Send a Card? — May 14 from 3-4 p.m.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Come join us in the clubhouse to make a card to send to your mother!
May Birthday Celebrations — May 16 from 4–5 p.m.
Happy birthday! Stop by the clubhouse for our monthly birthday celebration.
Grocery Bingo — May 16 from 4–5 p.m.
Come by the clubhouse for everyone’s favorite event and win some free groceries.
Luxxary Pool Party! — May 19 from 3–6 p.m.
We are partnering with Do210 to celebrate the start of summer vacation with an unforgettable pool party!