We hope everyone has enjoyed their stay with us this year. We know some of you are staying, and some of you are moving out. We’d love for you to stop by the office and pick up our move-out packets so you are prepared when the day comes.
- Moving out? Avoid having your packages returned to the sender. USPS does not deliver or forward mail from our address. Use postalforwarding.com to change your address.
- Please make sure you are disposing of your trash properly. If the rules below are not complied with, the unit will receive one warning. If after the first warning the unit is again in violation, their container will be removed and/or a fine of $25 per bag will be issued to the unit.
- Containers with bagged trash should be placed outside your front door between 5–7 p.m. Service begins at 8 p.m.
- All trash must be in bags and securely tied.
- Only two bags will be picked up per evening.
- All boxes must be broken down and flattened.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (210) 570-5533. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 4th.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Sylvia Sarzoza, our AGM, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, lounge reservation requests, and event idea submissions, please contact our Resident Director, Consuelo Esters, at email@example.com.
- Don’t forget if you have not renewed that move-out day is July 31 by 1PM. Please fill out the move-out envelope in the office, and turn in your keys, parking pass, and remote. Take out all of your belongings and trash, and clean your bed space and apartment to avoid any fees. Good luck to all that are moving on!
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Jelly Bean Guess Jar — July 1–7 — Stop by the office and guess how many jelly beans are in the jar to win a movie pass!
S’mores @ the Pool — July 5 @ 7 p.m. — Get to know your neighbors and have some fun while making some delicious s’mores at the pool!
Strawberry SunDAY — July 7 @ 5 p.m. — It’s National Strawberry Sundae Day! Come celebrate this yummy holiday with us in the clubhouse!
National Video Game Day — July 8 @ 4 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse to celebrate National Video Game Day! We’re hosting an awesome video game tournament, and the winner will get a sweet prize!
Pet Paw-ty — July 12 @ 7 p.m. — Join us at the pet park and let your furry best friend have fun while you get to know their humans.
Donation Day — July 17 — We know you may be trying to get rid of some of your stuff before you move out. We’ll pick up anything that you’d like to donate! Just stop by the office and fill out our donation form, and we’ll come a pick it up from your door!
Taco Tuesday — July 18 — Enjoy breakfast on the go with some delicious tacos provided by Taco Cabana!
National Lollipop Day — July 20 — Who doesn’t love lollipops? Stop by the office and pick up a yummy lollipop and help us celebrate this extra sweet holiday!
Grill & Chill — July 30 @ 2 p.m. — It’s National Hot Dog Day, and we’re going to celebrate with a grill and chill at the pool!