We hope you had a fun and safe spring break and that the transition back into the rest of your semester wasn’t too painful. We only have five weeks left until summer break! Get a jump on finals and start reviewing this semester’s course material now to reduce those all-nighters later. Finally, as we enter pool season, don’t forget to be responsible and safe at our pool. It’s an amazing amenity, and we would like to keep it that way for all of our residents.
- If you think you might have any packages in the front office, please pick them up at your earliest convenience. Any packages that have been there since March or longer will be returned to the sender.
- Please let us know if you plan on renewing or not as soon as you can. Placements have already started for next year, and you might lose your space.
Reminders & Updates
Amenity bands are required at all times to use the pool. Each resident is allowed up to two guests at any time. You must be with your guests at all times, and you are responsible for their actions while they are on the property.
Please note: No glass, smoking, or pets are allowed in the pool at any time, as posted. If you have any questions, please see the leasing office.
A friendly reminder that rent is always due on the first of the month in full. Late fees start on the fourth.
Refer your friends for $300! For every friend you refer who leases, we’ll give you a $300 rent concession after they move in.
After-hours lockouts are $25 per instance. If you experience an after-hours lockout, please call the office to be connected to the on-call courtesy line.
Take the It’s On Us Pledge
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and as you may know, Campus Advantage has partnered with the White House to support the It’s On Us campaign to change the culture around sexual violence on college campuses. It’s On Us invites everyone to step up and realize that the solution begins with individuals. It’s a declaration that sexual assault is not only a crime committed by a perpetrator against a victim, but a societal problem in which all of us have a role to play. This pledge is a personal commitment to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault. It is a promise not to be a bystander to the problem, but to be a part of the solution.
Please read and share the following It’s On Us tips:
- Talk to your friends honestly and openly about sexual assault.
- Don’t just be a bystander — if you see something, intervene in any way you can.
- Trust your gut. If something looks like it may be a bad situation, it probably is.
- Be direct. Ask someone who looks like they may need help if they’re OK.
- Get someone to help you if you see something — enlist a friend, RA, bartender, or host to help step in.
- Keep an eye on someone who has had too much to drink.
- If you see someone who is too intoxicated to consent, enlist their friends to help them leave safely.
- Recognize the potential danger of someone who talks about planning to target another person at a party.
- Be aware if someone is deliberately trying to intoxicate, isolate, or corner someone else.
- Get in the way by creating a distraction, drawing attention to the situation, or separating them.
- Understand that if someone does not or cannot consent to sex, it is rape.
- Never blame the victim.
- 13. If you are a victim or survivor, or helping someone in that situation, go to notalone.gov to get the resources and information you need. You can also call the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800-656-HOPE.
To learn more about It’s On Us and to take the pledge, please visit http://www.campusadv.com/its-on-us.
Community Events Calendar
April Birthdays — April 6 from 7–8 p.m.
Come celebrate the April babies with us in the clubhouse for our monthly birthday celebration. Cake, fun, and friends.
Grocery Bingo — April 13 from 6–7 p.m.
Back by popular demand! Come have some fun in the clubhouse and stock your fridge.
Breakfast on the Go — April 18 from 8–10 a.m.
Grab some hot-and-ready breakfast at the shuttle stop on your way to class.
Mario Kart 8 — April 20 from 6–8 p.m.
If you ain’t first, you’re last. Come show us what you got in the game room.
Earth Day — April 22 from 4–5 p.m.
Join us in the clubhouse for some Earth Day festivities.