The semester is almost over — we hope that you’ve had a great semester so far, and that you’re prepared for finals! We’ll have finals survival packs available in the office before, during, and after finals. We would also like to wish you a happy and safe summer break! Remember, wherever your vacation may take you this year, be aware of your surroundings and the people you are with.
- Our priority renewal deadline has passed, so it’s very possible you might lose your current space. If you would still like to renew with us, please renew as soon as possible so you don’t have to move at the end of your lease!
- Please remember that your apartment furniture is not allowed on balconies. The weather can damage and destroy it, and replacing it could in turn hurt your wallet! We also don’t allow grills of any kind on our balconies. Having one on your balcony can result in up to $500 in fines from the fire department.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–5:00 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (210) 570-5533. Available seven days a week!
- Rent payments: Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 4th.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or your account, please see Sylvia Sarzoza, our AGM, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, lounge reservation requests, and event idea submissions, please contact our Resident Director, Consuelo Esters, at email@example.com.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Pizza Pawty! — May 1 — Grab your furry friend and head to the dog park! While your pups have a fun time, enjoy some pizza with other dog owners in the community!
Finals Survival Packs — May 3–9 — Finals are stressful enough, so we’re providing helpful treats that’ll aid in your success!
Clubhouse Study Zone! — May 3 — Having a place to study is extremely important, so we’re turning the clubhouse into a study zone for the entire day! Only the best snacks will be provided to help you reach your goals!
Cinco de Mayo — May 5 — Take a quick break from your studies and join us to celebrate!
Open Mic Night — May 12 — We know our residents are pretty talented, so why not have a night for you to show us? Come down to the clubhouse and show us what you’ve got!
NBA 2K17 Video Game Tournament — May 13 — Think you have what it takes to win? Join us for our NBA 2K17 Video Game Tournament in the clubhouse!
Luxx Lip Sync Battle! — May 18 — Join us in the clubhouse for a lip sync war like no other. Get ready to show us what you’re made of! A prize will be awarded for 1st place.
Grill and Chill — May 20 — Join us for a grill and chill by the pool! We’re going to make hot dogs while everyone has fun chilling at the pool.
Fruit in a Cup with a Chamoy Candy Bar — May 25 — We know everyone loves fruit in a cup, but what would make that even better? Try topping your cup with our Chamoy candy bar!
Hello/Goodbye Pool Party — May 31 — Say hello to summer break and goodbye to your spring semester! Come celebrate with us at the pool to help launch this summer the right way!