We hope everyone is having a safe and exciting summer! For our residents nearing the end of their stay with us, we would encourage you to not put off packing and get a head start on it to make the move-out process easier. Look for more move-out tips and information from us throughout the month.
- The pool will be closed every Monday for cleaning and preventative maintenance.
- Please submit any maintenance requests you might need in your apartment early this month. We’ll be very busy preparing the vacant units for our incoming residents in the fall.
- If you have a vacant unit in your apartment, please don’t use it for storage. If the previous resident has moved out, anything in the room will be removed during the cleaning process.
Reminders & Updates
A friendly reminder that rent is always due in full on the first of the month. Late fees start on the fourth. Please be aware of any past due balances, as they will be due in full at the end of your lease.
Guest parking is located along the back fence of the property behind buildings B and C. Guest parking is indicated by the signs labeled “guest parking.” This is the only guest parking; “compact” does not indicate guest parking.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. While we love to hear all about how you fill your summers with fun trips and activities, baseball games, and farmers markets, this time of year can also be perfect for gearing up your professional side. Check out some of the tips below on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Grocery Bingo — July 7 from 4–5 p.m.
Come by the clubhouse for everyone’s favorite event and win some free groceries.
July Birthday Celebrations — July 18 from 3-4 p.m.
Join us in the clubhouse as we celebrate everyone with July birthdays!